- Shipping to CA, CO, NV, GA or AZ buy from us direct from our online store at www.highrollertiki.com
- Shipping to AK, FL, ID, LA, MO, NE, NH, NM, ND, OH, OR, VA, DC, WV, WY click here and buy through our partner www.vinoshipper.com - Wine is charged by VinoShipper and shipped direct to you from our tasting room. (We could write a novel explaining all of the wine shipping regulations in the United States and why we don't ship to all states direct through our online shopping cart but, do you really care? Just shop and click and we'll worry about the rest!)
- Standard delivery time is five to ten business days from when you place your order, depending on weather. "Weather?", you ask. Yes - while we have been known to gamble from time to time....we won't gamble with your wine shipment when it could spend an uncomfortable weekend in a UPS warehouse.
- Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. See below for a chart of wine shipping rates. We have two sets of shipping rates, one rate for California, Colorado, Nevada & Arizona and one rate for all other states we ship to through VinoShipper.
- We ship via UPS Ground. Currently, we do not offer overnight or expedited shipping as standard shipping options. If you are interested in receiving your wine sooner please contact us directly for availability email@example.com or (805) 688-1717.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, AFO, or APO and we do not ship any orders using customer account numbers.
- Federal law requires a person over the age of 21 be present to sign for any packages containing alcohol. Several delivery attempts will be made before the package is returned to us. Once returned, we will charge you a reshipment fee. Your original shipping charge is non-refundable. To avoid this inconvenience, we recommend delivery to an office or home business location.
STATES WE SHIP TO VIA VINOSHIPPER.COM: AK, FL, ID, LA, MO, NE, NH, NM, ND, OH, OR, VA, DC, WV, WY
ALL OTHER STATES Shipping to states not listed above such as New York, Massachusetts, or Texas is possible. Orders for customers in these states must be shipped through a third party broker we work closely with. To order, please call our Tasting Room at 805-691-9224 or email your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on wine shipping regulations please visit www.wineinstitute.org
California, Colorado, Nevada, Georgia & Arizona Shipping Rates
|Number of Bottles||Shipping Rate|
|60+||Contact us for rate|
All Other States Shipping Rates
AK, FL, ID, LA, MO, NE, NH, NM, ND, OH, OR, VA, DC, WV, WY
Shipping rates are competitive real time shipping quotes from UPS based on your zip code. Add wine to your VinoShipper.com cart and shipping with be automatically calculated based on the number of bottles ordered.